Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Idea

So I'm going to start put writting about books as well on this. Here is the last book that I just read:




So I read this book in ONE WHOLE Day! It's a book that my husband was required to read for one of his classes and he decided to keep it. He had been pushing me to read it but I just didn't want to. So he gave it to his Dad and then after his Dad read it his Mother read it. After listening to them talk about how each one is in the box and all about the book I finally got fed up with feeling out of the loop. So I read it and I have to admit it is in my top 5 books now!
It really makes you open your eyes and to understand others. I have to admit that this has helped me make friends and has helped me to be able to responde to people better. Its a good book to in the fact that its told as a story not as someone telling you what to do. I'm not a fan of those books and I tend to scan through them. I suggest this book to everyone!!

Kat

No comments: